Monday, March 05, 2007

The First Post

Attended a recital tonight. It opened my eyes,taught me to be proud of what I do. Gave me the wings to do it better. Poetry is my life. I have chosen this path. Rather,the path has chosen me. Note the cliche. Rebirth. I want to start fresh. I want to be greener than that Subway ad. I want to start afresh. And I want you next to me.Always.

Well, this blog will be all about my collected work, mostly. Feel free to comment on them,but please don't steal them. My intellectual property.Mine.But seriously, it hurts. There'll be alot of stuff from my older blog,so don't worry.Sorry about the dry first post. Without any further ado, from my brain to the colored pixels on your comp, enjoy!

"Beauty is Truth,And Truth, Beauty.That's all you need to know, and ever will need to know."
-John Keats

No comments: